- León Benacerraf is founding shareholder and advisor of ANDRIA (a real-estate investing company within the group Marc Rich).
- In 1994 he established the BDU studio in Madrid together with Begoña Díaz-Ugorri.
BDU is an International Contemporary Architecture, Urban Planning, Technological Investigation and Cultural Analysis Office involved in testing and experimentation.
- His works have been published by specialized magazines and have been exposed in collective and private expositions.
- He has achieved, among others, awards for his Architecture Works by the City Council of Madrid in 1998 and 2007. He was a professor in SCI-ARC until 1993. He has been an Advisory Member in the Cultural Area of the Cultural Foundation COAM and has taken part in a large number of Juries concerning Architecture in different Schools of Architecture around the world.
- He studied at the Superior Technical School of Architecture in the city of Madrid receiving an end-of-course Award with Special Distinction in 1990 and has a Master´s Degree (MARCHII) at the Southern California Institute of Architecture in Los Angeles in 1991.
- In 1991, León Benacerraf represented Spain in the XLIII Biennale di Archittetura di Venezia.
- During his training, León Benacerraf worked in Santa Mónica together with the architects Thom Mayne, from Morphosis Architects with whom he founded Morphosis España in 1996, and Frank O. Gehry.
- León speaks French, English and Spanish.